Wednesday, June 13, 2007

At Petsmart

Petsmart poop:
Daddy took me and the Little Crying Thing to Petsmart today. We all stood outside for some 20 minutes. Apparently we were waiting for me to pee. But I couldn't and wouldn't. So Daddy took me and the Little Crying Thing, who got to ride in a stroller, inside.

I got all excited and sniffed and explored and then I couldn't hold it in anymore so I peed and pooped inside the store.

Daddy wasn't pleased.

Then he dragged me to the grooming section. I didn't want to go in but he pulled me across the floor and, as always, I slid across the floor and was sheparded inside.

But then, Daddy left me there. He and the Little Crying Thing LEFT the store.

And I was left there all alone, having my paw-dicure and ear cleaning.

Eventually then returned (I had to tap my tail for a long time waiting for them to come) and we went home.

Bonding with the Crying Thing
Then we were watching TV. The Little Crying Thing was sitting in Daddy's lap. I jumped on the couch to get close to Daddy. And that's when the Little Crying Thing leaned over and petted me. Not once or twice, but three times. And each time he giggled. He had never petted me before.

I licked him in approval.

Mommy later said she wished she was there to see that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home