Monday, September 04, 2006

Blind Date or Friend

I forgot. Last Saturday, Mommy and Daddy took me to Chesapeake Beach to meet a dog. It was so hot outside, I really didn't want to go anywhere, but I had no choice.

So this dog, he was almost all Basset, but not all. He was skinny --- they got him off some farm -- and barked a lot. And he kept bothering me. He kept walking into my space and it was too hot outside to have someone sniffing in my air and drink my water while I was drinking it!

I had never had anyone bother me. It's usually me who has to go up to other dogs to say hi. But this dog was different. He was bothering me.

And I couldn't undestand from Daddy why was I meeting him? Was he supposed to be a play mate or a blind date! Beacuse I didn't like him and didn't want to play. It was too hot and I just wanted to lay in the shade.

I don't think Mommy and Daddy liked him either. They said he was really friendly with dogs, but too skinny, and that they wish him luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home