Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Chess Piece Mystery

As we were returning from our regular weekend walk to Starbucks and all, Daddy discovered a chess figure in the driveway.

And once Mommy confirmed that she had no clue how that piece wound up on the driveway, suspicion turned toward me. Like I was to blame. Daddy concluded that I stole the piece from the basement, hid it in my mouth and then dropped it in the driveway.

I said nothing since he wouldn't understand. Things aren't as simple as he assumes them to be.

How could I explain to him that it wasn't me, but my imaginary friends who stole the piece and carried it to the driveway.

But it's always poor Posa who gets blamed for everything!

Otherwise, the walk was OK. There were lots of things to smell along the way but Daddy kept pulling the leash and wouldn't let me sniff things as much as I wanted to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home