Sunday, December 24, 2006

Smelling like I should

Finally today, mommy and daddy took me on the trail. It was so nice and sunny outside. I ran and ran and ran. (Especially since yesterday Grandpa took me out for only half an hour and the day before was raining so I didn't go anywhere).

And then when I got far away, I found some delicious stinky poop to roll myself into. Mommy and Daddy were really mad and grossed out. But it finally got that stupid vanilla smell out of my fur!

But they wouldn't let me near them. When we came home, they wouldn't let me into the house. Instead daddy came out weraing gloves and carrying bucket of water, a sponge and puppy shampoo. So of course, I wouldn't let him near me. He had to chase me around. He finally gave up.

But later he washed me up with that dog cleaning spray. I wasn't so happy, but I had to give in because I wanted to go into the house 'cause I was thirsty and tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home