Sunday, December 03, 2006

Mommy's Growing Lazy

As Mommy's belly continues to grow, I feel like she's been ignoring me more and more. First she's almost completely forgotten about my blog -- about chronicling my life adventures. And there are so many of them. With all my barking, and stealing her underwear and all.
Something about her being tired at night. I don't buy it.
Then there is the whole other issue of her not allowing me to jump on her belly and lay on her any more. She keeps putting her hand over her belly every time I'm near. And I just want to show her how much I love her.
And she's stopped walking me all together. I miss that alone time with her. She does come alone sometimes when Daddy walks me, but she no longer holds my leash. Apparently I'm not a good walker. I pull to much and she can't control me. I don't know what's that all about. I just follow my nose when I'm out. And we need to go wherever the nose tell me to.

Still she does hug me all the time. And I know she loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home