Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hundgarten 2

Daddy took me to the doggy park again two days ago. When we got there, I was afraid to get out of the car.

Daddy then took me out of the car, but then I was afraid to walk toward the doggy park. I eventually walked in with another dog, and all the dogs came and barked insults at me.

Then Daddy opened the big iron gate and it squeaked open. And I came running in. But all those dogs scared me so I hid behind Daddy with my tail between my legs.

A friendly collie came over and sniffed me.

I eventually began to run around.

Then all these dogs started fighting and I got scared. Then the people started fighting about the dogs. Daddy then said we had to leave.

We left the doggy park and went to walk around on the trails. When we were walking back to the car to leave, a bright silver jetta pulled up and out came Molly and Honey. Molly looked just like me! So I went back into the doggy park with Molly.

Molly looked like me but was tought. She jumped on all these other dogs and barked louder and deeper than all other dogs even though she was short like me. All the dogs were afraid of Molly.

But Molly didn't care to play with me. She didn't care that I looked just like her.

But that's OK.

I still thought that one day I could grow up to be big and tough like Molly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home