Thursday, September 21, 2006

Living on the edge (in Daddy's presence)

I've been trying to be bad, bad, bad for the last few days. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's out of boredom, maybe it's because I don't think Mommy and Daddy give me enough attention, or maybe it's because I want to see how far can I push the limits.

So yesterday morning I climbed up the white stairs in the backyard. The ones I"m not supposed to go up. I wasn't going to cross the planter to go and explore the upper part of the yard (I'll do that another time. It really upsets Mommy and Daddy, and I don't know why). I just wanted to sit there. Then I thought I would jump, the long way toward the steeper part of the yard.

Daddy was in the yard with me, watching me and when he saw what I had set out to do he yelled at me. So I jumped the other way, the way it wasn't too far off the ground.

Then I pooped and went to lick it (I love my freshly pooped poop). But Daddy saw me and yelled at me again.

During the day, while I was home alone, there was nothing to do. But on the table, there a calendar with photos of puppies on it. How dare they, I thought and ripped the book apart.

And today, while I was home alone, I snuck up to the bedroom and stole Mommy's bra. I love to steal her bras. I liked it and smelled it all day long, and when Daddy returned home I knew he was going to take it away from me so I laid down on it and wouldn't move.

But then he took me to the trail and I had to acquiesce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home