Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Cookies

Even when I want to resist Mommy and get my way, she always manages to trick me and get me to do what she wants me to do.

Cookies are her secret weapon. I guess I'm really Mommy's girl. She likes cookies too. I try to resist them, but when she waves a cookie at me, even if I'm sound a sleep, I still wake up and do her bidding.

She usually makes me either come inside from the yard, or lure me up the stairs into the bedrooms and then puts a gate up so I can't come back down again.

I used to be allowed to sleep on my chaise lounge or my leather couch in the living room, but those privileges got taken away last year, when I peed one too many times on the carpet.

I mean I would ask Mommy and Daddy to let me out, but what was I supposed to do if they didn't hear me or were sound asleep in the middle of the night. I just had to go.

So now, they make me sleep upstairs in the bedroom with them and put a gate up so I can't go back down and pee on the carpet.

I love to sleep by Mommy's and Daddy's feet on the bed, but sometimes I year to be able to be by myself on the couch. But instead all I can do is go and sleep on the bed in the spare bedroom or the bathroom floor.

And all this because of cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home