Friday, February 17, 2006

Mr. Hoover keeps scaring me

Mr. Hoover and I have never been friends.

I've tried and tried but ever since I was little he and his friend, Mr. Hoover II, would appear at most inopportune moments and start hoovering and being very loud.

And they were never, ever afraid of my barking. I could bark for hours, real loud and all, but they would just stand there.

Sometimes, with Mommy's and Daddy's help they move around and hover. But mostly, they just sit around the house, lurking behind some dark corner to jump out at me when I run around.

And they are able to change floors. I don't know how they do it, since they don't seem to be able to move. But I never seem to know where I'll encounter them next.

Lately Mr. Hoover has been hovering at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the bedrooms. Without Mommy standing in front of it and protecting me, I'm too afraid to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home