Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ivan's back

Mr. Meh, as Mommy and Daddy call him, came back today. Mommy, Grandpa and Ivan appeared together this afternoon. I wondered these last two days where were Ivan and Grandpa. I missed them. Mariposa was lonely.

I'm mean it's all fun sleeping around all day, barking as needed and playing with my imaginary friends, but it's also fun having Ivan around. I try to play with him, but I'm not sure how.

Sometimes I lick him, or at least try to. Sometimes, he feeds me food. Othertimes, I try to snatch crackers and cheese from his hand.

I just don't know why sometimes he takes the broom and walks it around toward me. Other times he seems to chase me with this little cart he has. Mommy tells him not to.

And I really don't know why he loves my arch enemy, the vaccuum cleaner, so much. I told him not to play with it. But he insists playing with its wires and exploring it. I don't know what's so fascinating about it. It's scary and loud and it moves on its own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home