Friday, June 08, 2007

CinderPosa

Ever since the Little Crying Thing took residence in my household, it's seems that Mommy and Daddy have forgotten about me. Although someone has been home every day, since the Crying Thing arrived, nobody has been paying attention to poor Posa.

It's like in those cartoon and novels where a poor waif is sent to live under the stairs and is thrown a meager piece of bread every now and then.

I don't know what I've done to deserve this.

And even today, Mommy's friend came to visit with her own Crying Thing and I was trying to be a good girl and a good hosterss by hovering and licking the visitors to show them that I like them and that I'm exicted that they are here. But instead Mommy kept shooing me away and in the end she locked my up on the porch. It was like a 100 degrees outside with full humidity. That was mean of Mommy.

Then later Grandma came with her friend to visit. I thought they were coming to visit me, but no, apparently they were here to see the Little Crying Thing, who in the meantime had gone to bed.

So I put on my most playful face and did everything I could to get the friend to play with me. I hovered around her, licked her, try to jump in her lap, etc...But no, they all kept shooing me away.

So I stole Mommy shoes (because that usually always works) to get her to try to play with me. But no she ignored me. She again had put me out on the porch (this time it was cooler outside, but still).

It just seems that nobody cares about poor Posa anymore. Everyone ignores Posa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home