Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Strange Things

As I already mentioned, Mommy spent the whole spring home with me --- although she seemed to be paying more attention to the Crying Thing than to me. Still it was nice to have her home and be able to cuddle against her legs all day long, especially when it was cold outside.

Then Grandpa stayed home with me for two weeks. Although he again seemed to be preoccupied wtih The Crying Thing, but still.

And now this week, Daddy's been home. He's more fun. He's my favorite (although I love Mommy and Grandpa). Daddy, me and The Crying Thing have been going out for a walk every day. Well, actually just yesterday and today.

Yesterday I obeyed and walked nicely. But today, I wanted to sit around and enjoy the street smells and sounds. Daddy wasn't too pleased with my pauses.

And then The Crying THing started crying and we had to rush home. Something about changing stinky diapers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home