Thursday, February 23, 2006

Miss limps a lot

I hurt my front left paw on Monday. But that didn't stop me from going out sniffing and running in the woods.

Now my paw is getting worse. I've been limping since Monday. Mommy and Daddy keep asking what's wrong and they keep feeling my paw. I can't tell them. They wouldn't understand. And really, I don't know what happened.

But it hurts. And it sucks.

And now, Mommy and Daddy have forbidden me to go up and down the stairs and to even jump on my favorite chaise lounge. It's Mommy's favorite lounge, so that's why it's also my favorite spot to lay in, especially since I discovered if I sit on the top of it, I have a better view. I can even patrol the street!

And, no Mommy, I didn't fall off the chaise lounge. And no, Daddy, I didn't strain my shoulder trying to get a better bite of your plants!

Daddy tries to carry me everywhere. Mommy wants to do it too, but she can't lift me up any more. I like that. I like when Daddy carries me and takes care of me.

They even lured me into my cage so I wouldn't move around. But I don't want to be there behind the bars by myself.

I told them "I promise, I promise, I won't jump around....just let me out."

So they did.

I'm going to try to be a good girl and stay still, but it's soooo hard.

I gotta chase my tail.

Woof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home