Wednesday, April 01, 2009

So what Martha that your dogs now blog (and the Little Whiny Thing update)

As my Mommy just learned, now even Martha Steward's dogs have a blog, called The Daily Wag. Aren't they fancy!

I have been a dog with a blog for over three years now, although as I've complained before Mommy hasn't really been doing a swell job of blogging about my life. Something about her being tired, having too much to do and having to contest with The Little Crying Thing.

The Little Crying Thing is really no longer so little, and should really be renamed The Little Whiny Thing, and who's started to try to boss me around.

Who does he think he is! He's not the boss of me. As Mommy says he is my younger brother not my boss. But he seems Mommy reprimand me when I try to steal food off the table (I know I shouldn't do it but table food smells so tasty) so he tries to do it too. I also probably shouldn't try to steal food from the Little Whiny Thing's hands but I can't help it. He's just my size. And his food is just at my snout level.
Too easy and too tempting.

I do love him and try to lick him to show him that. Sometimes he thinks it's funny and even positions himself so I can give him a head lick; other times he starts whining and crying, like when he comes home from wherever he goes during the day three days a week while poor Posa is stuck home alone.

I also try to play with him. Like when I position myself right in the middle of the train tracks. (It's like when Mommy reads the newspaper on the floor, I sit right on the paper so I can read it too.)

I also sometimes try to play with his toys when he's not around, especially if they are the nice wooden ones which he sometimes forgets to put away. They are delectable to chew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home