Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tricked by Daddy

Yesterday when Mommy and Daddy got all dressed up to go to the Big Yard, where they spend their dayhours, I found it a bit suspicious that they wanted me to go along. But Daddy put the harness on me so I was happy to be going out. I thought we'd go for a long, long walk or something.

But then, he put me in the car. Oh goody, we're going on the trail, I thought.

But no, Daddy took me to the vet to have my teeth cleaned. I don't like going to the vet.

He left me there. They put me to sleep. The next thing I knew I was awake but really groggy. Daddy came to pick me up. I could barely walk, think or stand. I walked out of the vet room into the waiting room and then stood there. I got confused and wanted to go back into the vet room. But Daddy wouldn't let me. Instead he put me in the car and drove me home. I slept the rest of the day.

When Mommy came home in the evening, she cuddled with me. She said my breath smells better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home