Friday, May 19, 2006

Housecleaning time

Every once in a while (usually when there is nothing else to do) I like to take my blue fleecy blanket and fuzzy green throws out of my cage. Because it's fun. And they need to be aired out. And maybe Mommy will get the message that it's time to launder them. A few weeks ago she took my white sheet out to do something with it but she yet has to put it back in my cage.

So today I took my blanket and throws out to tell them that it's time to redecorate. I mean I've had those blankets since I was a baby last year. The blue and green combo is so 2005 and it's almost the middle of 2006.

And I know what's in style. I tore up and eat the spring edition of the Pier 1 Import and Ethan Allen catalogues. And with Mommy I've watched enough HGTV. I know what's in style.

Mommy and Daddy can't fool me any more. Just because their stuff is so last year and passe, doesn't mean that my cage has to be the same!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home