Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Incredible Posa

Daddy was cutting grass last night so I couldn't resist by to trail him. I mean the grass smelled so good and I had to help out by barking at the Mr. Hoover-look-alike-machine (I wonder if they are cousins). So of course, I got all green and muddy.

Then back inside on the coffee table I noticed a small package that smelled a lot like Mommy. So I decided to investigate. I ripped the paper apart, tore the cardboard packaging off, and there was a small tube with a yummy smelling cream inside. So I ate it.

When Mommy returned she freaked out and called the Animal Poison Control Center. I don't know why, the cream smelled so good and I know Mommy uses it because sometimes her hands smell like it. Something about it was dangerous to eat it because it contained cortisone. A steroid. I don't know what that is, but the cream smelled good.

For the rest of the night, Mommy and Daddy kept calling me the Incredible Posa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home