Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ah, another weekend has come to the close. Let's see what I did. Mommy and Daddy stayed with me all weekend long, except for like an hour or so.

On Saturday morning, all my incessant licking paid off and they took me to the woods. I love the woods....there is so much to sniff and run about. And then let me loose. All was going well until I jumped off the bank into what I thought was mud. It turned out to be muddy waters. I got all dirty and stinky, yeay! But I didn't like the water. Some other dogs were fetching sticks in the river. I didn't want to go in.

Then we went to see Doctor Barcley. But she wasn't there. Another doctor gave me some injection again. He said it may make me sleepy. There were no other dogs to talk in the waiting room so I thought I'd sniff around and explore. The nice lady behind the desk then gave a treat and a raw hide to chew.

Later we went to the university. Daddy went someplace while Mommy and I walked around. There was much goose poop to examine. Then Daddy returned with his hair shorter and we returned home, where Daddy and I played soccer in the back yard.

Today we went for a walk but I was too tired to fetch so we returned home. Then on the porch, Mr. Hoover's sidekick, the Sweeper, was moving around scaring me. He kept being constantly at me feet! I haven't seen Mr. Hoover all day though. He must be lurkcing someplace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home