Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tapping my tail till 9 p.m.

Nobody, nobody, not Mommy, not Daddy came home on time.

I had to wait until 9 o'clock, 9 o'clock at night, in the dark (well the little kitchen light was one) and in utter silence for them to come home.

And I had to go out and pee. After all, I had been holding it in since 7 am when they surreptitiously left for work while I ate.

Not to mention that I was not walked today, not in the morning, not after work, and not even Grampa came over to visit me.

Next time, I'll just pee in the house.

When Daddy came home, I played with him. Like I took off his socks, actually, he had none one. But bit his feet and play with him, rough and tough, like we often play. That's what he gets for not taking me out today.

I even tried stealing stuff I'm not supposed to take, like Mommy's slippers, socks, gloves or glasses, so they would chase around the kitchen. But to no avail.

I hope the three little creatures come to visit me soon again. They haven't come over in a long time to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home