Monday, February 27, 2006

Petsmart was all I got

I'm still limping (but much less). Yesterday then took me to the vet. We waited a VERY long time. There was dogs to play with, cats to sniff and some strange fury animals they call ferrets. They were on a leash, just like me, but they wouldn't play with me. My usual doctor, Dr. Barkley, wasn't there. Another vet checked me out....examined my paw and my leg. I couldn't tell her what hurt.

Then she checked out my mouth. She said I have an extra tooth on each side (that's why I must always be so hungry and bity). She also told Mommy that she should brush my teeth. I'm only one year old and already have signs of tartar build-up and receding gum lines.

(Today, Mommy brushed my teeth. She should do it more often. I like my chicken flavored toothpaste. I want to eat it. It's not like getting my ears cleaned....)

I haven't been outside to play or see my dog park friends since last weekend. Mommy and Daddy say I shouldn't run because of my limp. Why?

I've been to play in the yard for two days (but that's boring....playing by myself all the time). So today, they took me to Petsmart.

I like Petsmart. All sorts of things to sniff and see. All people to pet me. And I see Kat. She was my trainer last summer. She was supposed to teach me many things, but I just learned to sit.

And then it was all good and well, until Mommy decided that I should go for my paw-dicure and ear flush. I try to resist and tell them I don't like that, but they never listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home