Thursday, April 13, 2006

I can't help my chewing

Just as Mommy was getting ready to leave for work this morning, she noticed that I had chewed up a corner of the coffee table.

I had been licking and resisting to chew that corner for months now, but yesterday I couldn't help it and had to chew it. I was also mad at my parents and bored all alone in the house. I just don't understand why they have to leave at 8 a.m. almost every morning and come back late in the day. And Mommy comes home much later than Daddy.

The corner is completely gone now. And I do feel bad, but I just couldn't help myself yesterday. It tasted so woody and yummy.

I also like to steal and chew on Mommy's shoes, slippers, scarfs socks, and bras. She also got mad at me last night because I got a hold of her white fitted undershirt. I really wanted to wear it but instead I ripped one strap off the shirt.

She also doesn't seem appreciate when I try to steal her headband or scrunchy off her head either.

So she was really angry at me last night and this morning for ruining her white shirt and the table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home