Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Great Cheese Game

My new friend Laura came over and showed Mommy and Daddy how to play the cheese game with me. (Although today Mommy played the cheese game with a beef jerky stick).
Here is how it goes:
Laura shows me the cheese. I need to figure out what to do to the get cheese. When I get it right her fingers make a clicky sound and she throws me a piece of cheese.
Then she would start asking me to sit. When I would put my butt on the ground, she would click her fingers and give me the cheese. It was very exiting and I was very eager to play the game so I kept sitting all the time, even if she didn't say anything. But she woudln't give me the cheese then.

So, Mommy and Daddy (really just Mommy) started playing the cheese game with me for two weeks. I got it right almost every time. I would put my but down on the floor, Moomy would click fingers and give me the cheese.

But then Laura came back again to play the cheese game. Except this time she changed the rules on me. She didn't want me to put my butt on the floor but actually lay on the floor. And she kept saying a different word "down" It took me some time to figure it out, but then I did and I was very eager to play and get as much cheese as possible, so I kept laying down. Except she wouldn't give me extra cheese.

So this evening Daddy first played the cheese game with me where I had to lay down on the floor to get the cheese. It was fun.

But then Mommy decided to play as well, but with beef jerky not the cheese. So knowing what to expect I started laying down right away. Except that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted my butt on the floor but me laying on the floor.

Now I"m so confused. It seemed to me that they are trying to pull a fast one on poor Mariposa. And all I want is cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home