Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Been lazy to write, too busy with life

So what, I've been to busy for the last week or so to be able to write in my blog. There were things to attend to: like barking and howling inside and outside the house at all hours of the day and night.

Like last week it was important for me to bark at 2 a.m. so I went downstairs to bark in front of the porch door. Then Daddy came to get me and bring me back upstairs. But after he made himself comfortable back in bed, I went back downstairs to howl. Then Mommy came and lured me back upstairs with food. (I don't know, I always seem to fall for that trick of hers!) And then she put up a baby gate so I couldn't go back down.

There was nowhere to go and nothing to do but curl up on the bed and sleep. And Mommy wasn't even there. She keeps sleeping in the other bed, which only confuses me. I mean, it's grandma's bed.

And now when Mommy sleeps in it where am I supposed to go -- Daddy's big bed, or Mommy's smaller bed.

But I agree with Mommy that the smaller bed is more comfortable. No springs poking me through the mattress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home