Monday, April 24, 2006

In canine news again tonight: Howling continued

Basset Hound Mariposa, who was caught impersonating a Coyote the other evening, was out again today howling and baying. She blamed it on her Mommy and Daddy.

"They didn't take me for a walk today. I had to let them know how I felt and what I thought," Mariposa said.

"Besides, I need to work extra hard now to win control over my yard again and show that cat and the birds that I'm still the boss!"

Stay tuned to hear how this story develops.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the fall delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=aceftp pro ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home